Organization: Human Appeal
Closing date:14 Dec 2018
Human Appeal is a faith-based charity that aims to abolish poverty by providing humanitarian aid, sustainable development programs and championing advocacy for our beneficiaries worldwide.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced HR Professional to join Human Appeal as an HR Manager at the Charity’s Field Office in Gaziantep, Turkey, paying a competitive salary of $26,400-$36,400 which is negotiable depending on the experience of the successful applicant.
· Deliver and maintain an efficient and effective HR system, following the best practice model of Human Appeal’s UK HQ
· Ensure smooth running of the charity by dealing with Employee Relations cases
· Uphold the Charity’s policies
· Prepare reports identifying areas in need of improvements
· Coordinate payroll and employee attendance figures
· Review and improve upon the culture of the Charity
· Ensure all employees are kept abreast of cultural laws and differences
· Assist Head Office in recruitment matters by being the point of contact for all field needs
The Ideal Candidate:
- Human Resources Qualification is essential
- At least 8 years’ working experience in an HR environment or similar
- Excellent written and spoken Turkish and English language skills
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with a diverse range of people
- Good organisational, multitasking and time-management skills
- Proven administrative and IT skills, and an ability to maintain accurate records
- Demonstrable passion for the work that Human Appeal does
- Knowledge of relevant Employment Legislation in Turkey
This would be an ideal role for an HR Professional looking to forge a career in HR within the Charity Sector!
We are looking to appoint this role ASAP so for the best chance of success please APPLY TODAY!
NB: Only Turkish nationals can be considered for this post.
Email your CV email@example.com!