Training Agency:Bioforce Institute
Registration deadline:03 Jun 2019
Training date:03 Jun 2019to07 Jun 2019–
Dates: 3-7 June 2019
Location: Paris, France
Target audience: People working or wishing to work in international solidarity, wanting to strengthen their understanding of financial management tools of international solidarity organizations.
Prerequisites:Mandatory Measure the minimum functions of Excel (update data of an existing table, modification of cell presentation, copy / paste function, creation of an array, addition and subtraction, division and multiplication, percentage calculation). Own a laptop equipped with Excel 2007 software.
- Identify the financial tools associated with the financial management cycle.
- Implement the principles of budget management (development and budget management).
- Participate in the budget process.
- Use basic accounting tools and methods to ensure project accounting in the field (single part count).
- Ensure security and availability of funds on a mission (cash).
- Use tools and methods to ensure budget control of activities.
All information(program, trainers, funding possibilities, registration form …):on the dedicated web pageon the Bioforce Institute website.
The Bioforce Institute has been the reference humanitarian school for over 35 years. Its training courses are developed in close collaboration with NGOs to constantly adapt to realities on the ground. Each year, more than 2,500 people concretize their commitment with Bioforce.
Cost: 800 €. Benefit from a preferential rate (€ 700) by registering up to three months before the start of the training. Many ways of financing exist that you have to explore according to your status (employee, job seeker …), to discover here: https://humanitaire.institutbioforce.fr/node/426.