Training Agency:Bioforce Institute
Registration deadline:10 Oct 2019
Training date:10 Oct 2019to08 Nov 2019–
Dates: October 10 – November 8, 2019
Location: e-learning (distance, internet)
Target audience: People working or wishing to work in international solidarity, wanting to strengthen their understanding of financial management tools of international solidarity organizations. Participants must commit to spending approximately 5 to 7 hours per week on training.
Prerequisites:required tomaster the minimum functions of Excel (update data of an existing table, modification of cell presentation, copy / paste function, creation of an array, addition and subtraction, division and multiplication, calculation percentage). Have a computer equipped with Excel 2007 software. Participants must have a motivation to work with the information and communication technologies that will be the central working tools during the training, they must have a reliable internet connection and quality that allows you to browse the web, download and send documents, and allows voice exchanges (Skype for example).
- Identify the financial tools associated with the financial management cycle.
- Implement the principles of budget management (development and budget management).
- Participate in the budget process. Use basic accounting tools and methods to ensure project accounting in the field (simple accounting).
- Ensure security and availability of funds on a mission (cash).
- Use tools and methods to ensure budget control of activities.
All information(program, trainers, funding possibilities, registration form …):on the dedicated web pageon the Bioforce Institute website.
The + of the Bioforce e-learning courses:
- You are accompanied by our helpdesk who answers your questions and makes sure you get the best out of our online training platform.
- You learn at your own pace through fun and interactive supports: quizzes, games allow you to test your knowledge and receive corrections instantly.
- You interact with your trainer: unlike an online training all automated, you can ask questions or participate in exchange time in “live”.
- You are followed individually by your trainer: your training takes place in a small group. The trainer accompanies and encourages you (only 5% of dropouts, 10 times less than in a conventional MOOC!).
The Bioforce Institute has been the reference humanitarian school for over 35 years. Its training courses are developed in close collaboration with NGOs to constantly adapt to realities on the ground. Each year, more than 2,500 people concretize their commitment with Bioforce.
Cost: 650 €. Benefit from a preferential rate (€ 550) by registering up to three months before the start of the training. Many ways of financing exist that you have to explore according to your status (employee, job seeker …), to discover here: https://humanitaire.institutbioforce.fr/node/426.